VRchat World With Patreon SFW and NSFW

Hello, I have been creating a world for the past 3 weeks where it links up to my Patreon and was wondering if I make the SFW rooms public and the NSFW rooms only avalible if people subscribe to my Patreon, would this be ok to do. The SFW rooms are seperate from the NSFW rooms so there would be no interaction with people who are underage and would have to go through varification to access my Patreon and subscribe the the NSFW room access. This world doesnt dissplay any type of NSFW avatar but it does include certain toys that care considered NSFW ( again only avalible in the NSFW subscription) Does anyone have any idea if this would be allowed. Thanks

Please refer to the Creator Guidelines!

Generally speaking, (edit: as you’ve described) “NSFW” content is not permitted in VRChat. “Sensitive content” can be uploaded to VRChat, but must be kept private, and cannot be made publicly available or visible, even if hidden behind some mechanic in a public world. See the second item in our “golden rules” at the top of our Guidelines.

“Sensitive content” differs from “NSFW”. We don’t define content as “NSFW” in our guidelines, as its an unclear term, so I won’t use the term further in this thread here.

The content you’re describing is never permissible to publish in VRChat.

Ok I see. Thanks

You should relay this information to your Trust & Safety team, they don’t seem to be aware of it.

Also, you have a group shown in your VRC NYE 2024 world that advertises and sells this type of content that is supposedly not allowed in VRChat, right in their group page via a Gumroad link.

I’m not the authority, T&S is, along with the Guidelines and Terms. My interpretation here isn’t authoritative (or even necessarily correct, depending on context) and will not cover all cases.

If you see content that you don’t think should be in VRChat, you should report it!

What recourse does someone have when valid reports showing clear violations of the Terms of Service, Community Guidelines and Creator Guidelines, with evidence, are reviewed by T&S and nothing is done?

It’s pretty clear to me that your T&S are using a different set of guidelines than what’s presented on your website.

Once a report has been made, you don’t need to take further action. The team is the arbitrator and judgment-caller on our guidelines and rules. They will examine the report and take action as necessary.

If you disagree with a judgment as you perceive it, you can appeal a decision.

It would not be a good to start such topics in the first place. If I did a similar topic like yours, I’d get into trouble.