Unity 2022 Library/Bee error with Creator Companion

Every time I create a new project with the Creator Companion using Unity 2022, I get the same error and cannot move forward with my project:

“Processing assembly Library/Bee/artifacts/1900b0aE.dag/Unity.Collections.dll, with 120 defines and 246 references
processors: Unity.Jobs.CodeGen.JobsILPostProcessor, zzzUnity.Burst.CodeGen.BurstILPostProcessor
running Unity.Jobs.CodeGen.JobsILPostProcessor
running zzzUnity.Burst.CodeGen.BurstILPostProcessor
PostProcessing failed: System.IO.IOException: The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open. :”

I tried reinstalling both Unity 2022.3.6f1 and the creator companion itself, but any time I make a project with the Creator Companion with this Unity Version, I get this error.
I also tried making an empty project with this Unity version with the Unity Hub, and that project did NOT give this error.
I can’t seem to find any other posts with this error, and am unsure of what else I can do to fix the issue.

1 Like

That looks like an internal Unity error crashing itself. I have no clue :neutral_face:

After a much further examination of the error, and finding a duplicate issue on the Unity Forums, I found the issue to be my AntiVirus silently blocking the Creator Companion from having complete access to the project folders and creating the error.
By reinstalling the Creator Companion for “All Users”, this bypassed that restriction in my AntiVirus and fixed the issue.

2 Likes