Unity 2022.3.6f1 errors. "could not find unity package manager..." and "failed to resolve project template..."

When I use the current unity version (2022.3.6f1) that’s compatible with vrchat I’m unable to create an avatar project because I keep getting either of two errors. It says “could not find unity package …” Or if not that it’s “failed to resolve project template …”. I’ve attached images of the errors. I’ve followed the steps to fix the issues and I looked it up online but nothing is working. I tried using a 2019 version and I was able to actually create a project but I was unable to upload it because it wasn’t the recommended version. I’ve tried restarting my computer, reinstalling unity and the SDKs, running the programs as administrator, allowing the programs through firewall and turning off firewall, changing the file location so that it’s less than 75 characters, etc. I downloaded the most recent SDK (3.5.0) and I was able to upload my avatar but when I put it on, it’s just the default robot. I seriously don’t know what else to do. Does anyone know why I’m getting these errors? It seems like a lot of people have been having this issue throughout multiple unity versions so does anyone know how they were able to solve it or did they just have to wait for a different recommended unity version? Thanks for the help in advance

unity package manager error
failed to resolve templates

You can still upload with 2019. Well, barring other errors…

As of Jan 12th, 2024 that is just a warning. What’s after that warning in the SDK panel?