Not permitted to use canny, but here’s a suggestion

I do not see a suggestions section here and when I try to go to the suggestion area, it says I’m not permitted to use Canny for whatever reason. Anyway, how can I reach someone to let them know that I think it would be great if, when you add a friend, you can make a brief note about them so that in the future when you see their name in “social”, there can be a brief note under it to remind you of who they are. A lot of times we may add people and eventually forget who they are or what we talked about.

1 Like

there isn’t a suggestions section because suggestions go here:

Which is indeed powered by Canny.
You might want to reach out to the devs directly about this:
https://help.vrchat.com/hc/en-us

1 Like

@Luna_Delrey, I’m experiencing the same nondescript error message:

I’ll create a ZenDesk ticket like you suggest, because it seems like in all of Discourse, solely @brotherchaos and I have experienced this.

Default robot? How new is that VRChat account?

@docteh, it was created at +2023-07-09T21:05:06+01:00, according to Bitwarden. Why do you ask?

Default robot.

@docteh, that’s not a sentence.

Hi @RokeJulianLockhart ! Sorry for the inconvenience.

To access Canny, you’ll need to increase your trust rank by playing VRChat.

@docteh was referring to your account’s avatar. It’s the “default robot” avatar, which indicates that you might be relatively new to VRChat.

We’ll improve the error message to make the error more clear in the future!

1 Like

Thank you, @Fax. This might be a good opportunity to mention that if you had the Discourse Discourse Solved - plugin - Discourse Meta plugin enabled, you could mark your response as the solution.

1 Like

Good suggestion! We have that plugin in the Help! - VRChat Ask Forum category.

1 Like