VRC Creator Companion not letting me install unity hub or select unity editor

Hi, not sure if there is another place to post this, but I am having issues with a sort of softlock on the creator companion. Clicking on anything does nothing except for browse which lets me browse, but nothing happens when I click open. I tried uninstalling, restarting, reinstalling and restarting. I didn’t have this issue before (early November). Any help is very appreciated.

Here’s a screenshot

1 Like

Please read this section from our FAQ. Let us know if you still need help.

If the VCC loads up and only shows you the requirements screen, check if it shows “You need a compatible Unity Editor ({VERSION})” like the picture above, instead of “You need a compatible Unity Editor (2019.4.31f1)”. If so, one of the package listings may have been interrupted during download. To fix it, open up the folder %LocalAppData%\VRChatCreatorCompanion\Repos (it will look like C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\VRChatCreatorCompanion\Repos). Delete all the json files in that folder, and restart the VCC.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply and help. Guess I should’ve done more than a google search. Deleting the jsons didn’t work, but deleting the entire folder did

2 Likes