Tracking no longer working correctly, please help!

Summary:
Hey there! So to put things simple, my tracking is acting up where my foot trackers in-game are reacting to my hip trackers. On toppe of that, every time I move my right leg or lean on it, it turns askew and sinks intot he ground. Finally, for some reason I am in the ground. This has nothing to do with the avatar itself as it happens with ever avatar I select. I’ve been using the same vive, lighthouses, and trackers as well as the same avatar, none such things happening until I updated my lighthouses and re-ded my playspace on SteamVR. OVR is the only program that lets me at the very least remain above ground, though I’d prefer to not have to reset it all every time. I’d much rather by default I’m above ground like I used to be the other night. Basically, the trackers are the one’s that are messed up, and only got that way since updating my Lighthouses and making my playspace larger. Anyways, please help me! Forgot to show, but when in regular vr mode without the trackers, everything is fine. so it’s the trackers that are the issue

HERE’S THE FULL VIDEO ON THAT’S GOING ON, MYSELF SHOWING AND EXPLAINING WHAT’S WRONG: https://youtu.be/JoqPQGdc4gI