Pumkin’s Avatar Tools
A Unity editor script that adds tools to help you setup avatars faster and easier.
It includes a component copier that makes it a lot easier to reimport your avatars, and tools to make your thumbnails nicer.
Here’s a small demonstration gif showing some of it’s features:
General tools like:
- Reset pose
- Move viewpoint
- Fill visemes
- Set renderer anchors
- Force T-Pose
- And more!
A component copier to:
- Copy dynamic bones (particularely popular!)
- Copy most other components
Avatar info to:
- Show avatar stats in text format
- Be redundant
Thumbnail features to:
- Move your camera
- Set background to color, material or image
- Hide other avatars in the scene during upload
- Change poses, faces and camera settings
- Save and load them to presets!