Pink Tint Avatar Problem, Need Help!

Hello to the people reading this. I’ve been having issues with my avatars with them having a pink tint on them, not like the eye burning pink though. The textures are visible but they have a pink tint when I use specifically the ToonLit shader on them but work perfectly with most of my PC shaders and that has bothered me a lot so if anyone knows how to fix it then thanks <3. (Also sorry if I used the wrong tags and or category, I just made this account for this issue ><) (Also don’t be afraid to ask for more details, just make sure you ask what type of detail you’re looking for :D.)

can you show us the shader settings in the inspector?
its likely something under lighting and reflections or special effects emission.

could you also send a screenshot of the avatar with the pink tint on it.

PinkTIghnariHeadshot
ShaderScreenshot

The shader settings are all the same for all materials. Also ignore how wonky the avatar looks lol. Also I have no clue if the Toon Lit shader even utilizes any special effects like you mentioned.

My bad i assumed you were using poiyomi toon shader
could you try clicking here to see if the lighting is causing it, if not are you sure its not apart of the texture?
image (12)
its on the right side just above the scene view

Did that, didn’t work. The textures itself aren’t pink but they are transparent but I haven’t set them to ‘Alpha is Transparency’ that and the textures work perfectly with almost any other shader, but the problem is that either they look ugly on the avatar or its only for PC/non compatible with Quest avatars (I’m trying to make a Quest version of the avatar xP.)

can you show how its supposed to look?

Its supposed too look like this (emulated with a different shader)
TighnariNormal
I don’t know if this is what you mean but yeah.

in the texture settings maybe try to disable srgb?
ive never really had this issue before sorry

I disabled it but it just made the texture and the pink thing more lighter. :(

What if you try a plain white texture?

I know a somewhat common trouble with mobile shaders is that they respect color information attached to the model. I forget if it’s vertex or what.

Yeah, rule out vertex colors Reddit - Dive into anything

Would you look at that, it worked! Thx to you and the the wonderful place called Reddit. :D