I want to disable 2FA and I don’t have my vrc recovery code

I try to log in my vrchat account on my laptop by using OTP authentication app and when I enter the code on vrchat website, it don’t work because I delete the account on OTP authentication app by accident, I try to re-enter it and it don’t work. Also I try to find a vrc recovery codes but I didn’t download it. I went to VRC support and report a problem but it tells me to go to support. I been sending this a couple of times but it did not help me. I wish there is a vrchat live support to help me solve my log in problems I am very sad. My favorite avatars that I have is connected to my vrc account and I don’t want to lose my favorite avatars and I don’t want to lose my friends.

Please help me.

Did you make a ticket at https://vrch.at/support?

Take this as a harsh lesson to have a backup device or backup codes, else you may lose access to your account.