I want Help Needed with Avatar Physics Bones in VRChat

Hi everyone,

I am new to VRChat and started creating custom avatars. I have been having some trouble getting the physics bones to work correctly.;I want to add dynamic movements to the hair & accessories of my avatar but they seem to either glitch out or not move as expected in game.

I have followed a few online tutorials & set up the physics bones in Unity but I must be missing something because the movements are either too stiff or too exaggerated. when I try to test the avatar in VRChat; the physics sometimes do not seem to apply at all. I upload the avatar.

Also i have read this resorse/artical; https://ask.vrchat.com/t/need-help-setting-up-avatarsfmc-dev but have not found any solution still need your advice. if you have any advice please share with me

Has anyone facing similar issues? Any advice on what I might be doing wrong & tips on settings that could help smooth out the physics? I am using Unity 2022.1.14f1 if that makes a difference.

Thank you… :slightly_smiling_face:

heyo. can you send some screenshots of how you set up the physbones? If the movement seems too exaggerated, usually adding angle limits helps.