Creator Companion error: "Could Not Extract Package"

Hey guys, does anyone know what could be causing this error message in the creator companion? I’m not finding any helpful info anywhere else and I genuinely don’t know where to turn.

When I load in the unity project, the only options under VRC SDK are “package maker” and “package resolver”. Also the avatar descriptor and pipeline manager show up as missing scripts. In the creator companion console, it just says this

2023-01-04 21:35:38.706 -05:00 [ERR] Could not extract package C:\Users\ericv\AppData\Local\VRChatCreatorCompanion\Repos\com.vrchat.base\com.vrchat.base-3.1.8.zip: Could not find a part of the path “C:\Users\NAME\Desktop\DESKTOP\ACTUAL_TRASH\campfireharvest\CAMP_VRC_KYOJIN\UNITY_PROJECTS\CAMP_KYOMIN_v101\Packages\com.vrchat.base\Runtime\VRCSDK\Dependencies\VRChat\Resources\Validation\Performance\StatsLevels\Quest\AvatarPerformanceStatLevels_Quest.asset.meta”

Hi @campfireharvest,

Could you please try selecting a Unity project that is closer to the root of your hard drive?

You can find more information here, with some suggestions on how to fix it: Frequently Asked Questions | VRChat Creator Companion

Please let us know if you have any questions.

1 Like

That worked! Thank you Fax.

1 Like