Constant frame rate drops out of nowhere?

So I have no idea why but for the past month or so VRChat has been uplayable with my Oculus Quest 2. It worked fine one day and the next my frame rate keeps dropping below 30, then back up, before going down again repeatedly. Even on the default home world this happens and I can’t figure out how to fix it. I’ve tried several things including reinstalling Oculus, factory restarting the headset, reinstalling SteamVR which I’ve been running the game through all this time.

I set the application priority to high, messed with Nvidia settings, tried a different cable, but still nothing.

Playing this through SteamVR, Intel Core i7 7700, 32.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060. It’s always been enough but now it just doesn’t work anymore and I have no idea what to do.

clearing your cache can sometimes help, if not check there’s nothing else running on the pc that might be causing it and try playing on quest standalone for a while if you have the same issue it might be your headset.

I’ve tried clearing my cache a few times now and made sure nothing else was running, my computer was around 36-40% CPU. I could try standalone though just to see.