Why do I have worlds in private that have been deleted without warning?

Hello, recently I published several maps in private ready to be in public however it would have taken 3 weeks for it to be in labs, however I noticed that since today two of my three maps have been deleted without any warning, finally they disappeared without leaving a trace.

However the third was put in Labs on Sunday evening, but now it and in private, approved (public) and in labs at the same time !

Why ???

I went to look a little in my history and actually I can still go to the pages of my maps supposedly deleted.

On the other hand, they are not supposed to be deleted, just in private, they have become totally invisible !

my private map invisible :

Deep Oak Forest Environment HQ :

Asian Garden :

The last two screens are taken by a friend to show me what he sees !

1 Like

I uploaded 3 worlds over the weekend (1 as local test, 2 as private and not community labs). These were from scratch worlds, small, no TOS or stolen content, but they have all vanished as well.

1 Like

Now one of my worlds has gone public and reappeared, but the other two are hidden…

But at least I see I’m not the only one having this problem.

2 Likes

This appears to be a bug that we’re investigating!

3 Likes

I just saw that on my side everything is back to normal.

2 Likes

I have the same problem my woulds have been deleted I work hard on them

It must be the api this happened to me as wall wen you upload it the sdk shows it blank it might be the id has expired