VRChat Plus - additional avatar favorites not working - lists always empty in-game

I signed up for VRChat Plus a week ago and am having an issue with the 4 additional avatar favorites lists. In-game they are always empty, even if I add avatars to them. When I view my profile on vrchat.com though, I can see the avatars I’ve added. Also, if I rename the additional lists online, they\ir names will change in game. However, all 4 of the additional favorites lists always display as empty in-game.

When I open the avatar menu, it displays 20/300 and the VRChat Plus badge. 20 is the total of the 2 normal favorite lists that are working. If I favorite an avatar to one of the additional 4 lists, it appears on the list for a second and then disappears. My favorites counters will go from 20/300 to 21/300. Then after a minute it goes back to 20/300.

Searching, I haven’t found anyone else who’s encountered this issue. Here’s what I’ve tried.

• confirmed my VRChat Plus subscription is active (email and in-game badges and UI elements - “Thanks for your support”)
  • rebooting/restarting
  • cleared my profile and re-logged in, both via VRChat and Steam
  • cleared avatar data
  • cleared downloaded data
  • checked output_log
    • my VRChat Plus subscription is listed as Active
    • the avatar i tried to add was successful - “Added avatar to favorites” with no error message

Auto-updates are on in Steam and in Settings, Debug it says I’m on build 1275.

Thanks for any help with this.

1 Like

I am having the same issue, but with only one of the categories. Did you ever find a fix?

Got Vrc+ a few days ago and I’m having the exact same issue!! If you figure out how to solve it, please let me know!

Also with this note, I’ve been having a lot of issues with logging in on my oculus, as sometimes it will completely forget I have vrc+ and not give me access to thoes features until I logged in and out

I purchased vrc+ on steam while in steam vr if that is an important note for anyone trying to patch this bug

there was one time it was working normally vrc+ wise but without the little cat I should’ve had-

Support got back to me and said they’ve tracked down the cause of the issue and plan to include a fix in a future release.

I asked if they could either put my VRChat Plus sub on hold until it’s fixed or credit the time that I don’t have access to the additional favorites lists in-game. No reply on that yet.

Same issue, support gave me a really vague answer of “it’ll hopefully be fixed in a future update”. They really should be refunding people and rushing to fix this though, people are literally paying for this feature and it’s not being provided.

It’s been 3 days since I requested (on my support ticket) an extension of my VRChat Plus sub or putting it on hold until this bug is fixed. No reply. Just sent another request for this.

Will keep you all posted.