Stuck in loop [Loading Screen]

Ever since 10am CEST yesterday I have been trying to get into VRC but it keeps me stuck in the loading screen. To paint the scene the game starts up quickly loading into the world. When I get into it I immediately get hit with an error sound, a quick prompt I cannot read and it boots me back into loading the world again continuously.

I have been made aware that a few people have the same issue, that since this morning there was a maintenance being done after the issues had started. Checked in on VRChat maintenance status page until the were done.

Tried again 10 minutes ago but it still has the same issue thinking it was going to be fixed. Done all the steps of checking my computer but to no avail.

At this very moment I have a fix for it, but I do not know what the cause of it is of the problem.

As I am currently using a Valve Index I went with the PC method [Automatic] shown in the link here.

Also I have resetted my avi to default and the one I recently uploaded through Unity I removed from my Avatar List through Unity itself.
Did a quick update on my graphics driver that was released on Sept 11th 2024.

Right now everything is on default and fresh, even the in-game settings.
And so far it looks good till I stumble upon the next issue.