SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host error has popped up

I’ve been having issues uploading avatars recently where the API just suddenly stops responding and fails the upload. I could brute force it and get it to work. But now after a problem where I had to close the vrchat creator companion, I have appeared to be just completely cut off entirely. Now the creator companion cannot connect to the servers, and I cannot load any avatar data when using the SDK. I just get the message of “SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. Rethrow as IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.” this applies to all my VCC connected avatars. I’ve uninstalled and re-installed VCC several times, each time completely wiping it off my pc, yet the problem persists.

Update, the problem no longer occurs when using a vpn. I’m thinking somehow my IP has been completely shut off from VCC servers. While great, its highly annoying and if there’s anyway to fix this that would be great

When you’re saying that VCC servers don’t work, does this mean that the older SDK works?

After many struggles and completely removing both Unity and VCC off my pc and reinstalling them, it seems everything has gone back to normal, with the exception to projects on older SDKs