Player Notes randomly disappearing

Hello! I’ve been experiencing Player Notes I have of people randomly disappearing. I use them both ingame and in the website, and sometimes they aren’t there without me doing anything when I check player profiles.

I use them mostly to remember important info about each person and/or who they are, so the notes becoming so “volatile” is a bit of a problem. I’ve had some luck for now, with notes disappearing only from people that I am very familiar with and I can easily write again, but it’s not ideal.

I’ve searched in the forum and I haven’t seen anything related to this problem (which, for now, seem to have affected more people; I met someone today which also suffered it), but feel free to close the thread or whatever if there’s already one talking about it and I didn’t find it.

1 Like

I use notes myself a lot and never encountered that issue. This looks more like a game bug, I don’t think we can help you with that. :pensive:

Recently had the same issue, which is very annoying :(

1 Like

I keep experiencing it, but a friend recently found out something new; apparently they only “disappear” from the game client itself, and if you go to the website it still shows up, so don’t overwrite it with anything new! If in doubt, head to the website via your phone or pc browser, and see if it’s still there.

1 Like