Microphone cutting out

I have a few friends that have been having their microphones cutting out and back in, to the point where over half their words are not transmitting. Almost like their microphones are not picking up their voice.

We have adjusted every in game microphone setting but it doesn’t seem to solve the issues. Neither of their microphones cut out like this on discord, so I’m wondering if anyone has encountered this problem or found fixes.

They are both desktop users, if that makes a difference.

Thank you!

Tried adjusting the sample rate in the microphone settings?
Also, if you’re using nahimic, turn it off before starting VRChat (has a blue icon in your tray) it has a tendency to mess with microphones and other audio devices.

I have the issue right now and have tried everything possible on my desktop to fix even removing my microphone oddly this issue didn’t occur earlier when i was online but now its started to occur and i cant figure out what anyone’s saying while playing this wasn’t an issue this morning, It dose not transmit most of what other users are saying and normal audio is fine but user Mic Audio is screwed up Please fix this bug.