Keep being sent to my home world and I dont know what to do anymore

hello so I’m having trouble with my vrchat account or something I don’t know at this point. Every time I go on vrchat and try to join other worlds it keeps taking me back to my home world. so I kept trying and the same thing kept happening so I decided to merge my vrchat steam account to my exiting account because I didn’t want to lose my vrchat account since I was logged in through steam. when I did that it didn’t help and I think I made it worse or broke it. so I decided to uninstall it and reinstall and that didn’t work and at this point nothing seems to work and once I merged it completely erased my bio I don’t know if that’s normal or not though. my old user name on my separated vrchat account was different before merging so i decide to change it back to my usual name I used after merging the accounts, and I think that might have made it worse. I even tried making a new separate vrchat account and its been doing the same thing now. I don’t know what to do at this point I email vrchat support but still haven’t heard anything, should I just wait? do any of you have any advice of what I can do?

Greetings,

This sounds like connection issues likely related to IPv6. Here’s how you can disable IPv6:

Other options would be to either:

Feel free to let me know if this helped you.