How to track de VRCamera with an HTC Vive Tracker

Hey there! I want to use the VRchat camera (stream mode) that all players can use from the tools menu to do some mixed reality stuff for editing purposes, i need to use an HTC vive tracker and pair it to that ingame vrchat camera. Is there any way to do this? The HDMI signal that vrchat creates when using the camera in stream mode is displayed in a small screen that i have mounted in a camera rig (in real life), i was hoping that i could use an HTC vive tracker mounted on this rig to move the actual vrchat camera. Is this posible? Can anybody tell me how to do this? I know this can be done using the stream app LIV for mixed reality, but i want to do it with the vrchat camera. Thank you!

1 Like

That feature would be great! You could put an avatar in your living room or yourself into VRChat. It could be possible with VRCLensOSC, where you can control the VRCLens camera with an external application (zoom, pan etc.). I am not sure if itโ€™s possible to set the absolut position of the camera though. I guess thatโ€™s what we would need. Maybe ask Arizenโ€ฆ

1 Like

Thank you for answering me! I will look in to it and let you know if it works! Thank you again.