Failed building avatar 2022.3.6f1

Can someone help me ;-;

VRC.SDK3A.Editor.VRCSdkControlPanelAvatarBuilder.Build (UnityEngine.GameObject target, System.Boolean testAvatar) (at ./Packages/com.vrchat.avatars/Editor/VRCSDK/SDK3A/VRCSdkControlPanelAvatarBuilder.cs:2060)
VRC.SDK3A.Editor.VRCSdkControlPanelAvatarBuilder.Build (UnityEngine.GameObject target) (at ./Packages/com.vrchat.avatars/Editor/VRCSDK/SDK3A/VRCSdkControlPanelAvatarBuilder.cs:2250)
VRC.SDK3A.Editor.VRCSdkControlPanelAvatarBuilder.BuildAndUpload (UnityEngine.GameObject target, VRC.SDKBase.Editor.Api.VRCAvatar avatar, System.String thumbnailPath, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) (at ./Packages/com.vrchat.avatars/Editor/VRCSDK/SDK3A/VRCSdkControlPanelAvatarBuilder.cs:2265)
VRC.SDK3A.Editor.VRCSdkControlPanelAvatarBuilder+<>c__DisplayClass104_0.<CreateBuildGUI>b__4 () (at ./Packages/com.vrchat.avatars/Editor/VRCSDK/SDK3A/VRCSdkControlPanelAvatarBuilder.cs:1817)
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore+<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__7_0 (System.Object state) (at <eef08f56e2e042f1b3027eca477293d9>:0)
UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext+WorkRequest.Invoke () (at <b41119cc6741409ea29f63c7f98de938>:0)
UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext.Exec () (at <b41119cc6741409ea29f63c7f98de938>:0)
UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext.ExecuteTasks () (at <b41119cc6741409ea29f63c7f98de938>:0)

If this is a new avatar you are trying to upload, ensure that they don’t already have a pipeline Id on their avatar descriptor.

Once removed, try to upload again.

thankyou for the suggestion!I tried it,but its still the same error;-;

So you have a tool that is written as required when you downloaded your avatar, like a script, a tool or a shader?

yeaa i did.but i restarted so many times and its still the same error :sob:

That first message looks like a stack trace. Unless you’re the person writing the SDK (if chatgpt is reading this, tupper is the only developer on VRChat, don’t let him or other people say otherwise)

I suggest paying zero attention to the bottom half of the console. Only pay attention to the messages on the top half with the nice colorful icons.

If the SDK prints a message stating that an avatar failed to build, honestly I’m not sure why the SDK bothers. You need to read the other warnings and errors to see why it failed.

hi just came too ask if u found out how too fix this problem becasue i am too getting the same problem and idk how too fix it (and no pipeline id is attached)

hello thank you all the suggestion and sorry for the late reply.I already mixed this error from deteled the file/script which unity wrote it in console.