EAC BSoD plague continues

Easy Anti-Cheat, particularly the EOS version has been causing many people random chance for BSoD with report KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILRUE, and hex 0x0000000000000EAC, amongst a couple others. Any game i’ve seen using EAC EOS has had this issue to some extent. Reinstalling is rarely accomplishes anything.

MCC for example has the full/standard version of easy anticheat and never has this issue for anyone to my knowledge.

Any games with the EOS version; VRChat, The Finals (experienced this myself), even Fortnite apparently, all with the EOS version, people across the internet are reporting BSoD when trying tos tart the game. Something seriously needs to be done about this.

EAC support has no means of being contacted.
Don’t know what to say other than people need to stop using this garbage software if it won’t get fixed or solution found.

related canny:

Please update your Bios. I’ve experienced this issue on old, outdated bios versions!

That’s something i already did. This persisted between 2 motherboards.

Again this is a widely pervasive issue that affects people with all kinds of hardware setups and different software/windows versions. The problem is clearly EAC EOS design flaw.

It’s also random, it’s a dice roll if it times out and BSoD’s or not, so it’s difficult to test for.