13+ Public groups with wanting 18+ mods only

I’m 16 and I was moderating for a few 13+ public community servers that only make group public instances in a hangout world. However I was removed shortly after because a group we were partnering with said “There cannot be any minors on the staff team of any groups.” Does this seem right for public groups? And would it be going against the Community Guidelines with it stating “Groups may not enforce rules that supersede VRChat’s rules”?

VRChat doesn’t have any specific rules regarding the moderation of groups.

Odd requirement to enforce on partner groups though.

I have been in groups that got into a lot of drama because they had mods/admins who were underage. I can’t remember exactly what happened, but I think it was among the lines of inappropriate relations between a minor and an adult who were both admins.
Ultimately, I think VRC should be an 18+ game given the modern culture and blatant horniness that seems to be everywhere. I get that group moderation is an attempt at creating a safe space for people, but I have to question just how well that works, since it’s giving the moderation power to the people, not to a selected team of game admins with background checks.
Just my two cents tho. At the end of the day, the game is 13+.