Why i keep crashing like this?!

SteamVR simply crashes out of nowhere, i see everything normal at first, but without advice and no reason i just get the -203 error (Which i absolutely hate so much), it doesn’t matter if im with a lot of people or just a few and world maps doesn’t matter also, it just happens and i die like a stupid!!! :sob::sob::sob::sob:
I checked everything, even drivers and it says that they are updated!!! I don’t know what’s the issues then if i also turned off the GPU Scheduling and i’m on the beta, uninstalled and installed everything, updated Windows and Steam but nothing.
I don’t know what’s happening to me, since this issue din’t happened to me before and it’s very recent

Info of my PC:
11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ iS-11400H

Graphic card: Nvidia RTX 3050

NOTE: This image is not mine, is just an example of how SteamVR started to act with me (Credits to the original author on Reddit)
EDIT!: I added more RAM to my PC and apparently is now working and i din’t crashed again

1 Like

Is there some other software starting up when you start SteamVR ?

No, softwares like Voicemod (I use it to talk) always finished loading before starting SteamVR, the error always ocurrs without advice, my game runs fine but after a while… BAM!!!: Error (-203) and i don’t have too much softwares open, i only open the ones that i need

I don’t know if Virtual Desktop is now causing the issues, since i tried every method to try to fix it, but no results :smiling_face_with_tear: