What is this Issue that i'm been dealing with

i don’t know it is a bug or not, but it’s just so suddenly just happens when i clean up my caches, at first, i can’t see people private avatar they all error bots to me, it’s it’s first started at the september first, and the next time that i clean up my caches again just today, it’s now made it even worse, first i can’t see private avatar of people, and now i can’t see even public avatar the people upload, i can only see default avatar…

i checked all my settings and not has been single things changes, i even restart my vrchat alot of times and even uninstall my vrchat and reinstall it again, but i can’t still see any private nor public avatar the people upload, all i can see is error bot, and nothing else besides default avatars.

So aside from causing this issue, is clearing cache actually doing anything else?

Back when windows 3.x was the current version of windows there may have been merit in a program that tidies up RAM, but it’s still being sold today.

When you clear cache it’s now got to download all the avatars again. Maybe an internet issue that is only noticible under certain situations?

I think you can tell VRChat to limit how many avatars it downloads at once, check the avatar section on the big menu