Udon Editor Error when opening world: UnsignedLongField could not be found

Hi,

I’ve been working on a world the past few weeks and haven’t gotten this error before: Packages\com.vrchat.worlds\Editor\Udon\ProgramSources\UdonGraphProgram\UI\GraphView\UdonFieldFactory.cs(36,45): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'UnsignedLongField' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) It persists even when I restart my computer and it’s in the Packges for Udon so it’s not something I’ve written. I haven’t done anything since I closed it yesterday, no updates or changes through the Creator Companion. I didn’t even use my computer, it was off since I closed Unity yesterday. Any idea on how to fix this?

Edit: Adding CC package manager to show what versioning I’m on

Did you find a solution to this? I’m having the same issue and it’s driving me insane! I’ve written NO SCRIPTS, I just happen to have the base Udon thing active, but no matter how many times I reimport it stays broken! I have around 20 lines of errors with “type or namespace not found”! I’m on Unity version 2019.4.3… I pretty much have all the same stuff as you but I don’t have Audiolink.

No real solution , I just made a brand new project and didn’t update to the latest version on any of the packages, just used the defaults.