People's experience with appealing a Discord ban?

Moderators of the Discord server for VRchat said that ban appeals are done through the same ticket system that handles bans in VRchat itself.

I’m hoping to hear from people that have tried to appeal someone’s Discord ban in particular - did you use the ticket system or did you contact VRchat another way, and was VRchat able to respond to you? If so, how long did it take for a response?

I have already submitted a ticket but I want an idea of what to expect. It would be encouraging to hear from other people who successfully reached VRchat about this (discord bans)

how the heck do you get banned from the VRChat discord lol. Prolly hundreds of tickets bro prolly gotta be hella patient.

My experience is the worst one . Literally looks like i got banned for no reason at all . I got no bot messages no nothing …

Three years? Dang you went in deep

Please do not use this forum to appeal or discuss appealing bans for any VRChat-controlled platform. Going forward, violations of this guideline will be met with temporary or permanent forum suspensions.

All moderation inquiries must be made via our moderation form.

Please read all communications from that form carefully. There are cases where you may not receive a response, such as when repeated appeals have been made when you were previously denied.