Plz HELP ME

I’m a self-taught student of Unity! I tried to upload a VRC avatar, but after updating to Unity 2022, I get the error code below and it won’t upload. Help!

No.1

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
VRC.SDK3A.Editor.VRCSdkControlPanelAvatarBuilder+<>c.b__85_0 (System.String selected) (at ./Packages/com.vrchat.avatars/Editor/VRCSDK/SDK3A/VRCSdkControlPanelAvatarBuilder.cs:1176)
UnityEngine.UIElements.PopupField1[T].GetValueToDisplay () (at <d30253adcd2a48faba9ee2264e211f5a>:0) UnityEngine.UIElements.BasePopupField2[TValueType,TValueChoice].SetValueWithoutNotify (TValueType newValue) (at :0)
UnityEngine.UIElements.PopupField1[T].SetValueWithoutNotify (T newValue) (at <d30253adcd2a48faba9ee2264e211f5a>:0) UnityEngine.UIElements.BaseField1[TValueType].set_value (TValueType value) (at :0)
UnityEngine.UIElements.PopupField`1[T].set_value (T value) (at :0)
VRC.SDK3A.Editor.VRCSdkControlPanelAvatarBuilder.HandleAvatarSwitch (UnityEngine.UIElements.VisualElement root) (at ./Packages/com.vrchat.avatars/Editor/VRCSDK/SDK3A/VRCSdkControlPanelAvatarBuilder.cs:1386)
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore+<>c.b__7_0 (System.Object state) (at :0)
UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext+WorkRequest.Invoke () (at :0)
UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext.Exec () (at :0)
UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext.ExecuteTasks () (at :0)

No.2

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
VRC.SDK3A.Editor.VRCSdkControlPanelAvatarBuilder+<>c.b__85_0 (System.String selected) (at ./Packages/com.vrchat.avatars/Editor/VRCSDK/SDK3A/VRCSdkControlPanelAvatarBuilder.cs:1176)
UnityEngine.UIElements.PopupField1[T].GetValueToDisplay () (at <d30253adcd2a48faba9ee2264e211f5a>:0) UnityEngine.UIElements.BasePopupField2[TValueType,TValueChoice].SetValueWithoutNotify (TValueType newValue) (at :0)
UnityEngine.UIElements.PopupField1[T].SetValueWithoutNotify (T newValue) (at <d30253adcd2a48faba9ee2264e211f5a>:0) UnityEngine.UIElements.BaseField1[TValueType].set_value (TValueType value) (at :0)
UnityEngine.UIElements.PopupField`1[T].set_value (T value) (at :0)
VRC.SDK3A.Editor.VRCSdkControlPanelAvatarBuilder.HandleAvatarSwitch (UnityEngine.UIElements.VisualElement root) (at ./Packages/com.vrchat.avatars/Editor/VRCSDK/SDK3A/VRCSdkControlPanelAvatarBuilder.cs:1386)
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore+<>c.b__7_0 (System.Object state) (at :0)
UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext+WorkRequest.Invoke () (at :0)
UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext.Exec () (at :0)
UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext.ExecuteTasks () (at :0)

Luckily, I was able to resolve this on my own. I created a new project by setting Unity’s version to 2019.4.31 and copied and pasted the Assets folder of my avatar, which I created. It was uploaded successfully.