I might need help

I need some help with my Avatar, I recently added like custom animations to my AVI and It seemed to work just fine in Unity, However when I got into VRC and use the custom animations, My head is weirdly locked in place and it doesn’t fit in since I have some animations that usually involve my head turning or going around.

I am using Goco Loco and placed the animations in the action layer, Is it because I am a PC player that I couldn’t make it work? Or is it just something I screwed over in my Unity project.

1 Like

To add animations to gogo, you go into GoLogoAction... animator, Action&AFK layer, double click and open Standing Emotes substate, and choose where you want to put it, lets say double click and open the substate 17-24. From here say select 17, in the inspector, drag and drop your animation into Motion

This adds your animation to the animator, but you dont have any way of playing it! You can add a toggle to a menu, make sure the parameter is VRCEmote, and the value is set to wherever you put the animation, in our example we use 17. In the default Gogo, there is some extra spaces in the default gogo animation menu, which should be named GoMenuEmotes, found around GoGo/GoLoco/MainMenu/Menu/SubMenu/.

If you do it this way, there should be no issues, else you might have a broken project D:

Hopefully this info can help, feel free to ask any questions if my wall of words is too crazy!