Avatar upload error "DateTime"

Tried to upload a new avatar i just got from gumrod but it gave me an error: “String was not recognized as valid DateTime.”

I’m really new to custom avatars so i have no idea what to do.

Which VRChat SDK version are you using? Are your dependencies up to date for your project (in VRChat Creator Companion / ALCOM)?

Is the clock in your operating system synced to correct current date and time?

Are you able to upload a sample SDK avatar successfully in a new project? How about in the existing project experiencing the issue?

VRChat CC version is 2.4.5 the rest are here:

I resynced my date and time witch did not change the error.

The same error comes across all projects, i downloaded a random avatar and it gave the same error.

I can build and test the avatar but not upload.

Trying to upload the sample avatar gives the same error again.