Why You Should Not Commission From Cursedoasis (AKA Vrcat_JuneYin)

I’ve recently commissioned from Vrcat_JuneYin. The avatar that was done was poorly made that cost 160$ total. He just threw a shitty avatar at my face, shares my avatar to a random that I’ve met in VRChat without my consent, and walks away with my money like it’s nothing.

When it comes to not trusting modelers, people like June is one of them. A random dude just comes up to June, saying that I’ve gave the random the permission to use my shitty avatar that cost 160$. With logic, June is not supposed to give away avatars to people he doesn’t know, and come to me to confirm if it’s true or not, right? Well for him it’s the complete opposite. June just gave away the avatar just like that to a random. Imagine, I’ve paid 160$, and this random paid 0$ and got my avatar just like that for free. All you have to do is be my friend so you can get my avatar for free. How easy.

Proof that he easily shares my avatar without my consent or confirmation:

Screenshot of me trying to make his mind work:

As you can see, it’s like talking to a potato with no brain, except it can talk. At that very moment I felt my IQ was about to drop. At the very end of the screenshot, I’ve tested to text on his discord account but it seems like not only I wasn’t able to text him, but earlier today I found out that I’m banned out of his server. Clearly a fraud.

Now lets talk about his avatar making skills. From the scale of 0 to 10, I’ll probably give it a 0. The shoulders looks so awful, similar to the minecraft’s avatar shoulders. As I move my arms using this avatar, the arms and shoulders is just terrible. It was bugging me the whole time. I clearly see that he has no idea on how to make avatars and all he does is just take this piece and that piece and combine them all together. I was not comfortable using this avatar. Really, professionalism at its finest.
Shoulders
Shoulders 2

He claims that the avatar is not broken.

bruh I’ve tested this avatar with full body when he clearly didn’t. avatar scuffed af.

Here’s also a feedback about the avatar from a real expert (thank you for the feedback, means alot):

If he’s able to do things like this to me, then he’s more likely to do this to not only his customers, but to you as well. That being said, be extra careful with modelers like JuneYin. Do more research on the best modelers out there and see their work before deciding. I made this post because I don’t want this to happen to you as well.

Hope this post will shed some light.

1 Like

A model of that quality is not worth 160$ in the slightest. I’m honestly real disappointed with some of the people in this community who take commissions.

Sharing models without consent is obviously a bad idea and not normal.image

Why do you not post everything? and only act innocent in this post?
The fact that like you trying to act like I block you and all that after 1-2 days of me giving you plenty of time to respond and you decide to just left, then suddenly make a post and pretend I block you to play innocent is quite toxic, I even talked to your friend Lex go and all about this.

you literally didn’t reply after I said have a good day, and disappeared.
Lex go said let you cool down, and all you did was insult me.

You are the type of customer that ask to re-vision and edit the model every few hours, and you do not shine a light on this because you want to look good infront of people, and I never call you out with anyone. And you decide to call it out on me?

Edit: I blocked you and banned you just now from my server, because now that you have to lie and play innocent.

Also about shitty avatar

You liked the model then you dislike it and call it shitty afterwards, you change your mind with the model just like you change your words.

And about “sharing files and me being untrusthworthy or what not,” this is how it happened, it you handing out MY info to him

You literally cannot say I did you dirty and try to take side with anyone, cause this is your own friend(which you call him a random), I do not know lex go or anything before meeting you.

This is not appropriate for ask.vrchat.com.