Please help. Everytime i try to publish my avatar nothing happens, dosent even give me an error.
sound like there missing scripts.
Make sure you:
- Put an avatar descriptor on your avatar
- Use the latest sdk
- Use the correct unity version (2018.4.20f at the time of writing)
- Have the proper built mode/dependencies selected
(When you’re on “build for android” but don’t have unity android installed, the built and publish button doesn’t do anything and doesn’t give an error either)
- Aren’t accidentally hiding the console log errors
- The avatar doesn’t have any “missing mono scripts”
- The avatar doesn’t have any scripts that are not whitelisted by VRChat
(See the above link for the whitelisted scripts)