UNet (UDON Networking) is a simple network system that provides reliable binary data transfer and serialization for Udon.
UNet supports message management, sending messages in a strict sequence, targeting messages (to everyone, only the master or players from the list).
You can find more details and release on the github page. It will always have the latest version, as well as examples of working with the network.
Supports up to 64 connections (including own).
- Normal - data will certainly be delivered, but order is not guaranteed. For example, can be used for chat messages or some actions on the map.
- Sequenced - slower than normal mode, but data will be delivered in strict order.
- All - message is delivered to all clients
- Master - message is only delivered to the master client
- Single target - message is delivered to the specified client
- Multiple targets - message is delivered to the specified clients on the list