Unable to publish world

Hello there,

I am currently having trouble in uploading my world to VRChat, I kept having errors that says the following;

Saved upload retry state to: C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Temp/DefaultCompany/DPS HomeWorld\fae4128362ec979429245a5b6c691d28\upload_retry.dat
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object)
UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
UnityEngine.Debug:Log (object)
VRCSDK2.RuntimeAPICreation:SaveUploadRetryState () (at Assets/VRCSDK/Dependencies/VRChat/Scripts/RuntimeAPICreation.cs:123)
VRCSDK2.RuntimeAPICreation:SaveUploadRetryState (string,string) (at Assets/VRCSDK/Dependencies/VRChat/Scripts/RuntimeAPICreation.cs:104)
VRCSDK2.RuntimeAPICreation/<>c__DisplayClass33_0:b__1 (VRC.Core.ApiFile,string) (at Assets/VRCSDK/Dependencies/VRChat/Scripts/RuntimeAPICreation.cs:256)
VRC.Core.ApiFileHelper:Error (VRC.Core.ApiFileHelper/OnFileOpError,VRC.Core.ApiFile,string,string) (at Assets/VRCSDK/Dependencies/VRChat/Scripts/ApiFileHelper.cs:1214)
VRC.Core.ApiFileHelper/d__19:MoveNext () (at Assets/VRCSDK/Dependencies/VRChat/Scripts/ApiFileHelper.cs:747)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator,intptr)

(Filename: Assets/VRCSDK/Dependencies/VRChat/Scripts/RuntimeAPICreation.cs Line: 123)

Unity package upload failed: Failed to create file version record. (C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Temp/DefaultCompany/DPS HomeWorld/wrld_07ebcc67-bda4-47ec-88ac-bc5a3dd1a0b9_1_2019.4.31f1_4_standalonewindows_Release.unitypackage) => [id: file_be2d614d-edd9-40d7-bed5-7566b0fe051d; name: World - Industrial - Unity package - 2019․4․31f1_4_standalonewindows_Release; mimeType: application/gzip; extension: .unitypackage; ownerId: usr_7a6ac88c-9389-4488-9cbc-4c6aab0e11eb]
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object)
UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
VRCSDK2.RuntimeAPICreation/<>c__DisplayClass33_0:b__1 (VRC.Core.ApiFile,string) (at Assets/VRCSDK/Dependencies/VRChat/Scripts/RuntimeAPICreation.cs:259)
VRC.Core.ApiFileHelper:Error (VRC.Core.ApiFileHelper/OnFileOpError,VRC.Core.ApiFile,string,string) (at Assets/VRCSDK/Dependencies/VRChat/Scripts/ApiFileHelper.cs:1214)
VRC.Core.ApiFileHelper/d__19:MoveNext () (at Assets/VRCSDK/Dependencies/VRChat/Scripts/ApiFileHelper.cs:747)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator,intptr)

I have previously uploaded three other worlds for the past 5 months so I am at lost on what is happening.
I am currently using the current unity build: 2019.4.31f1
and the latest VRCSDK3-WORLD-2022.02.16.19.13_Public for World creation from VRChat website.

I have already tried creating a new project and importing all the assets with VRCSDK3.
I have tried to contact vrc support but they have not responded at all, and I reached out in the vrchat discord channel but nobody really know what is up.

Please someone help me troubleshooting this error, I’d really appreciate it!
Thank you!

1 Like

I’m having the same problem with uploading avatars. Did you ever find a fix?