Tsuna vr world commissions | PBR, Toon, Low Polygon, Neon and more styles

a8b52d7ae2e5bd9195a3e4e696f83735
VRChat: tsuna vr | Discord: tsuna#8521 | Patreon: floofytsuna
My commissions discord server is at: https://discord.com/invite/bDWEYUw
I post updates, give away free stuff and set up commissions there.

Heyo! I’m tsuna vr and I create worlds. I started out with the world “Supreme Avatars” and since then have done many other worlds. You may have already seen some of my work in form of my free prefab pack which is being used in many worlds. There are also some floors I’ve made for Elevator VR.

I do both from scratch work as well as work with asset packs if requested. It depends on the available budget and client requests. Aside from that I am not locked to a specific style. I am happy to explore whatever ideas you have.

My areas of expertise are 3D Modeling, Level Design, Shader Creation, Lighting, Texture Creation, Toon Textures, Particles and everything rainbow. Plus probably some stuff I forgot! I am always eager to learn something new!

Below are some pictures of some of my work.
These pictures contain entirely custom work with no purchased or downloaded assets.
The textures are either drawn by hand or edited scans.
The models are all from scratch aside the modular tree.

I hope you enjoy this small gallery!

Feel free to visit some of my worlds to get a more hands on experience:

As many clients have requested to not share access to their worlds only some of the worlds can be visited. I hope you understand.

“I have read the Commissions Guidelines document, understand it, and agree to all conditions within.”

Thanks for reading till the end!

1 Like