Suggested feature

I wasnt sure where else to post this, but i have a feature idea that i think would go well with VRC+. Basically, a Clubhouse feature. If a certain number of minimum users agree (i suggest a min. of 3 or more), they can opt into a Clubhouse enrollment which would make the world the users are currently in, their Clubhouse. The world would be persistent, like hub worlds, and the users would log into it like a normal home world, but instead it would be shared amongst the users persistently. This would make shared worlds make much more sense, what is the point of making a world where your friends have their own bedrooms, when they have to still all meet up in the same instance anyway? I think it would add some much needed value to VRC+. I think it would be pretty cool to be welcomed by friends as you log in. Let me know what you guys think, and also if you have any suggestions go ahead and throw them in here. If you have any concerns, or questions about details, go ahead and ask and ill try to clarify.

1 Like

Welcome to the ask community!
This is the place to ask questions, for suggestions I’ll have to point you towards this part of VRC:

1 Like