SDK 3 Worlds local test

Anyone have issues with the local test? It doesn’t seem to work by just sending me to my home and not loading the test map.

For reference, the below is the error I am getting when I try to upload.

Check console tab for error messages.

If it fails to build, it will try to load it, fail, then kick you to home world.

That’s exactly what happened. I’ll try again and see what pops. Posting log later.

Sorry for the super late reply but I believe I have my log.

This is a huge mess of things that I don’t understand. To me it looks like a bunch of code which is not my strong suit. Please help.

Ctrl+F for Error building Player because scripts had compiler errors and scroll up from there. Relevant sections:

- Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp.dll
Assets\AllSkyFree\AllSkyFree_Menu.cs(10,4): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MenuItemAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

(Filename: Assets\AllSkyFree\AllSkyFree_Menu.cs Line: 10)

Assets\AllSkyFree\AllSkyFree_Menu.cs(10,4): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MenuItem' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

(Filename: Assets\AllSkyFree\AllSkyFree_Menu.cs Line: 10)

Assets\PyroParticles\Demo\DemoScriptEditor.cs(9,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Editor' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

(Filename: Assets\PyroParticles\Demo\DemoScriptEditor.cs Line: 9)

Assets\PyroParticles\Demo\DemoScriptEditor.cs(8,6): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CustomEditorAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

(Filename: Assets\PyroParticles\Demo\DemoScriptEditor.cs Line: 8)

Assets\PyroParticles\Demo\DemoScriptEditor.cs(8,6): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CustomEditor' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

(Filename: Assets\PyroParticles\Demo\DemoScriptEditor.cs Line: 8)

Assets\PyroParticles\Demo\DemoScriptEditor.cs(13,30): error CS0115: 'LightningBoltEditor.OnInspectorGUI()': no suitable method found to override

Looks like the scripts for the PyroParticles and AllSkyFree packages don’t play nice with the current unity version. Easiest thing to do is just delete the folder, but you can sometimes just delete the scripts that are causing problems and still use the assets, just without their associated menus, etc.

Alternately, you can google around for what edits the package may need to work with the current unity version, but that’s gonna be editing the code for those packages.