Ownership of objects

Hi, I’m trying to make a soccer world and I have no idea how can I bypass or disable the “ownership” feature of an object. I have a ball with a collider, rigidbody and some code for sounds etc. The location of the ball is the only thing synced at the moment. I want every player to be able to kick it with the colliders attached to their legs but only the “owner” of the object can. It just goes thru other players (it is colliding properly) unless they pick it up which changes the owner. I tried to find a way to get the closest player too but no luck. Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

There is an option on UdonBehaviour called “Can transfer ownership on Collision” or something like that. This means that if the object collides with a an object that is owned by a different player, the ownership will automatically be transfered. You just have to ensure that the other collider is owned by the other player.

Thanks it kind of worked but now the ball just starts teleporting and glitching around when someone kicks it. Probably a desync issue but I’m not sure how to fix it yet.