[OPEN] Model Conversion, Eye Track, Visemes, Physics, Shaders, & More - nekodani's Commission [Stay in VR, is safe :3]

hello! ive sent a request on discord, hope we can discuss it

1 Like

Sent you a friend request on discord, hopefully we can chat about a possible commission sometime soon.

1 Like

My discord request is sent! I will like to talk to you about commissioning my charater! For what I see i really like your work ^^

1 Like

Hello dear I have sent you a friend request :o my name is TukTuk.

1 Like

Sent a request on discord; did a thing, broke a thing, and figured its time I find someone who knows what they’re doing to finish the avatar before I break it completely.

1 Like

I have sent a request on Discord. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi I’d love to do business with you. I’ll be sending you a request on discord!

1 Like

Added you on Discord.

1 Like

Hi! I sent you a friend request on discord.

1 Like

Hello Nekoda I hope to have your servis
Discord name: Sarachiku # 9082

1 Like

How hard and how much would it be for a guy with shaved sides, a top knot, with a black outfit and a black hoodie be? I saw your prices I’m wondering on price because I don’t know if you have any models similar. Thank you! oRestlesso#7777

1 Like

I sent you a request on Discord!

1 Like

Hello I wanted to add you on discord but unfortunately it failed?!
I would like to talk about a commission and would like to hear back from you.
My ID on discord is Vee_HQ#4573

2 Likes

Unfortunately the request has failed but I would love to do business with you. My discord is Bootleg Artsy#9567

2 Likes

Hello, i tried sending you friend request but it didn’t work. Plz add me, the user name is Neku#7768

2 Likes

Hello Neko Dani. I am interested in a commission and tried to add you on Discord. It came up with an error message instead, and I was wondering if there was any other was of communicating with you or if your account is outdated. My discord is Johann#9974

Regards,
E2xla :3

1 Like

Hello dear Neko Dani.

I also tried to add you to ask you for a custom commission :o.
But there was this error.
So I wanted to discuss with you about an Avatar model :o.
My Discord is TukTuk#8070.

1 Like

Discord changed my ID, now is nekodani#3952
Sorry for all this. Beware of stopping paying Discord Nitro, they generate a new Discord ID…

1 Like

I am interested in commissioning you!

My discord is KossKelir#xxxx

Not full number to protect my account from others on the forum, You should see my friend request

1 Like

Sent you a Discord friend request, interested in a potential commission for an edit to an avatar! Username is Ethanol!

1 Like