[OPEN] Model Conversion, Eye Track, Visemes, Physics, Shaders, & More - nekodani's Commission [Stay in VR, is safe :3]

Hey, I added you on discord, pretty fed up with trying to get my VRoid avatar into VRChat without it being totally broken and more than willing to pay for help :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

hello, i have sent a request on discord. i cannot, for the life of me, convert models. so your service helps a lot

1 Like

Hey! I’m still doing a concept art for my character but I’d like to discuss about the commission,so friend request sent ^^
Username is :dizzy:Jotaro​:dizzy:

1 Like

sent a request! Been searching for someone who can fixup a fullbody model I comm’d from another artist along with some tweaks to their optimization. Hoping we can get him up and going in vrc! Expect from “Benji” on discord ^^

1 Like

To say I would recommend Neko is an understatement!

They are a very talented person and they’re super nice :smiley:!

I came to them with a very specific yet noobish request and a lot of questions, as I don’t know anything about 3D modeling/avatar creation, and with their friends they exceeded all my expectations and just blew me away!

Thank you again Neko! You’re the best!

1 Like

Hello! Wanted to ask about if it’s okay if i can use a drawing i made and just wanted a few changes. I’ll be sending u a friend request, mine is beenusboop. I also have some reference pics of the things i would like if that’s okay!

1 Like

I added you on Discord but it doesnt seem to send the request. I have an idea of things I wish to discuss! Jordevoir#2043

1 Like

I sent a friend request on Discord to get an avatar made. It’s from the same name I use here.

1 Like

Hello,I sent you a friend request! My name is iListen!

1 Like

Hello! I’ve got some questions for ya. I have some Pokemon/Digimon avatars I commissioned that could use a little touching up if possible! They’re really great as is and I’m super happy with them, but that extra inch of stuff would send me over the moon!

They are rigged and import ready for VRChat via Unity and SDK. If I handed you the files I was given by the first person I commissioned from (Foxrally, whom I’d HIGHLY recommend for Pokemon avatars!) would you be able to help with a model edit, some mouth articulation (as they either have basic flapping or no movements at all), head tracking, and eye tracking/blinking (however I only play via desktop so I’m not sure eye tracking is something that I could use without VR)? Though I warn with mouths and eyes, most have them drawn on instead of being modeled. Not sure if that matters. ;__;

If no to any or all of the above feel free to turn me down! I was just curious. <3 Thank you for your time!

1 Like

sending a freind request! I’m Rymnotrim on discord

1 Like

I sent you a request on discord: name is Dynamic_Hosh

1 Like

Since you liked my post, I’m gonna try reaching out! I go by Abbystabby on Discord as well.

1 Like

Sent you a request! Got a easy edit commission request.

1 Like

Hi I’m very new to this commissioning stuff but I added you! :DD
I’m Alpha_Animations

1 Like

Hey! Looks like great work, I’d love to get in contact for what can hopefully be a quick edit to something I have, so I added you on Discord!

1 Like

Hello! I recently added you on Discord(same name on discord) I’m really interested in your commissions! If you could add me back please to talk more on this. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello! I’ve recently sent you a friend request through Discord! My name is Eclipse, and I’m hoping you can do a commission for me! Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

I added you on discord. I got the avatar files. I just need you to change a few things. We’ll discus this on discord. See you there.

1 Like

Hey there! Where did your model come from? It looks kewl!

2 Likes