[OPEN] Low-poly and High-poly Avatars from scratch! Can do furry, human, whatever you need!

NOTE: Commission info and prices are subject to change. Prices on Quest and PC high-poly models have been increased since making this post. You can find the most up-to-date commission info on my carrd, at spk3d.carrd.co. Also, please read the Terms of Service at the bottom of my carrd before commissioning me.

Hello everyone! I’m sockpuppetkingdom, known as SPKingdom on VRChat. I’m a 3D artist who can make humanoid characters from scratch. I’ve been working in blender as a character modeler for 6 years. I am currently doing freelance 3D work as my sole income, so my commissions are always open.

I do commissions using PayPal invoices, but I can use alternate (non-crypto) forms of payment if PayPal is not available to you.

Can do:

• Furry
  • Human
  • Miscellaneous humanoid (alien, object head, etc)
  • Eye tracking, blinking, and lipsync
  • High poly (both PC quality and Quest quality)
  • Low poly (retro style)

Won’t do:

• Explicit NSFW (suggestive designs are fine if commissioner and character are both 18+)
  • Non-humanoid bodies
  • Rigs fully optimized for full-body tracking (I do not have full body tracking hardware to test with currently)

-------------------------------------------Low poly---------------------------------------------

These are simple models meant to look like the low-poly graphics of fifth gen consoles such as the PS1 and N64. They work with both the PC and Quest versions.

• Base price: $100
  • Payment is fully upfront only due to fast turnaround, unless you’re commissioning multiple models or if I have a backlog to get through beforehand.
  • Refunds are available until either rigging or texturing, whichever I get to first.
  • 3D face: +$25
  • 2D Viseme animated face: +$50
  • Individually modeled fingers: +$25
  • Alternate outfits: +$5-+$30 (varies depending on complexity, describe outfit to get a quote)
  • Props: +$10
  • Extra emotes: Minimum $5 (Depends on complexity, describe the emote to get a quote)
  • Physbones on more than one object/limb: +$5
  • Rigging the model for more than one game/software application (e.g. Tower Unite, VSeeFace, similar): +$5

Examples:

----------------------------------------------Medium poly/cross platform----------------------------------------------------

These models are more modern and higher poly, but still optimized for the Quest version of VRChat. I try to target the Quest version’s “Medium” performance rank, which is set at 15,000 triangles. However, depending on the amount of extras requested, this rank could be pushed down to Poor.

• Payment can either be half upfront or fully upfront.
  • Refunds are only available during the sculpting process.
  • Base price: $410
  • More than 1 object/limb with physbones: +$20 each
  • Alternate outfits: +$15-+$75 (varies depending on complexity, describe outfit to get a quote. Nude + 1 outfit is no charge)
  • Props: +$25
  • Animated 2D face (as opposed to regular 3D): +$75
  • Extra emotes: Minimum $10 (Depends on complexity, describe emote to get a quote)
  • Toggleable clothing in VRChat: +$15
  • Rigging the model for more than one game/software application (e.g. Tower Unite, VSeeFace, similar): +$15 each

Examples:

-------------------------------------------------High poly-------------------------------------------------------

These models target the PC version of VRChat. They can be up to 70,000 triangles, and are mostly unrestricted otherwise. I try to target the PC version’s “Good” performance rank, but depending on the amount of extras in the model, this rank could be brought down to Medium or Poor.

• Payment can either be half upfront or fully upfront.
  • Refunds are only available during the sculpting process.
  • Base price: $720
  • More than 1 object/limb with physbones: +$20 each
  • Alternate outfits: +$25-+$150 (varies depending on complexity, describe outfit to get a quote. Nude + 1 outfit is no extra charge)
  • Animated 2D face (as opposed to 3D): +$75
  • Props: +$25
  • Medium poly fallback version (visible to VRChat Quest players): +$100 (+variable upcharge per alternate outfit, +$10 per extra emote)
  • Extra emotes: Minimum $15 (Depends on complexity, describe the emote to get a quote)
  • Toggleable clothing in VRChat: +$25
  • Rigging the model for more than one game/software application (e.g. Tower Unite, VSeeFace, similar): +$25 each

Examples:

My discord tag is sockpuppetkingom#8395, my Twitter is @sp_kingdom, and my business email is [email protected]. Please feel free to contact me on any of those platforms.

I have read the Commissions Guidelines document, understand it, and agree to all conditions within.

Hey. I am looking to get 2 characters made into avatars if that’s cool. One is Fredrick, whom I would also like some personal emotes and whatnot for. I just want to know what you would need and how much you would charge (if you do). I’d also like to be able to change their outfits between maybe 2 or 3 options as well as be able to have particular items in hand and accessories added and removed at will. Here is the first one, Fredrick.

You can reach out to my Discord Adalbär#3333