(Open) KevBal World Creations

I (KevBal) develop custom VR environments for VRChat using Unity & the latest VRCSDK3.

Pricing is determined based on scale and complexity. Certain features are universal to all packages (Highest Quality, Lighting, Any ambient required to make the project come to life). It is not my practice to charge for lighting and detail, that stuff should be expected! Presented are 3 common packages that should be used as a reference when making a request.

Personal Average : $100+ 1-2 room home world for chilling. These use a skybox without terrain.

Personal Advanced : $200+ 2-4 room home world ideal for friends to chill with you, typically with skybox but can include a small terrain.

Professional : $500+ These are worlds intended for large scale services such as clubs and games.

These price are base-line starting points, something ultra simple might be less, something more complex might be more. Message me on Discord for more details: KevBal#7293

If you want a world but are short on ideas, that is fine, tell me what you can and I will build something with my own creative direction. Constant communication will keep you in the loop the entire process.

No world is created using a template and I do not sell pre-creations. Each world is unique to the buyer. I use a combination of paid assets and my own models when applicable to deliver the highest quality product. VRC Prefabs can and will be used when applicable at no extra cost. Pricing is based on my work, not the work of others and all included credits remain.

You can find examples of my work here: KevBal Most projects tend to be submitted as private by the owner so anything not found by looking up my name will be on my wix site.

Just a little bit about me: I have roughly 6 years experience with a degree in web design, about 5 years in Unity freelance/indie and I am absolutely obsessed with environment creation. Nothing makes me happier than making my dream worlds, or your dream worlds come into existence.

“I have read the Commissions Guidelines document, understand it, and agree to all conditions within.”

These are my Fiverr reviews as of 9/15/21 Fiverr support will discontinue soon because they do not back their sellers and promote copywrite infringement.

Future support will be: