[OPEN] Full scratch furry/anthro stylized avatar commissions

Hello, I’m Yacare/Kambru a 2D and 3D artist, and I’m now offering 3D VRChat avatar commissions! Please make sure to read my ToS over here before getting a commission from me, and feel free to ask any questions you may have!:

Terms of Service

3D SKILLS:

• Modeling from scratch, modifying and/or combining preexisting models
  • UV unwrapping, texturing, PBR materials
  • Rigging and weight painting, dynamic bones, etc
  • Eye tracking/visemes (voice tracking)/facial expressions/shapekeys in general
  • Preparation/export as VRChat avatar and VTubing (.vrm) avatar
  • Sculpting
    …and more! Just ask!

I’m just starting out in the avatar-making business, and considering that I’m still building my portfolio, a “basic” avatar costs $180 and includes:

-Model from scratch, optimized for Quest and PC
-Texture and material
-Basic humanoid rig compatible with Unity, plus dynamic tail bones (for a bouncy tail!)
-Visemes (for accurate lip syncing)
-Eye tracking and blinking

If you want finger tracking, extra dynamic bones (“bouncy” ears, hair, etc), facial expressions (sadness, anger, joy, etc), outfits, extra bodyparts (such as wings, or other things like that), etcetera, you can add them as extras.
I’m not offering custom animations for avatars at the moment, but if I ever do sometime in the future, I will update this post!

EXTRAS:

• Finger tracking (+$20)
  • Extra dynamic bones (+$10 each new group)
  • Extra bodyparts (the base parts include arms, legs, ears and tail) (+$10 up, depends on complexity)
    *Facial expressions (+$10 each expression)
  • Outfits or props (+$15 up, depends on complexity)

The VRChat avatar will be delivered as a .unitypackage file, ready to be uploaded.

If you already have a model and you just need to adapt it to be used as an avatar, or to modify a preexisting avatar (from VRchat to .vrm or viceversa), please let me know in advance!

Some gifs of my own avatar made from scratch:
Yacare_VRchat_thumb
Yacare_VRchat_test_smol
Yacare_VTubing_test

You can see more of my 3D work over here!

You can contact me via email at yacarekb@gmail.com , telegram @yacareKB or Discord yacare#6661 (but please leave a comment here with your discord tag, so I can know who you are and accept your request!)

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to work with you and help you bring your avatar to life!

“I have read the Commissions Guidelines document, understand it, and agree to all conditions within.”

New public VRChat avatar! A friendly capybara :slight_smile:
I will post the .unitypackage in this thread as a freebie once I have a bit of free time, so anyone can use it!
Carpincho_Posed