---------------------------COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN! ----------------------------------------------------
Hello, I’m Yacare/Kambru a 2D and 3D artist, and I’m now offering 3D VRChat avatar and VTuber commissions! Please make sure to read my Terms of Service before getting a commission from me, and feel free to ask any questions you may have!
- Modeling from scratch, modifying and/or combining preexisting models
- UV unwrapping, texturing, PBR and handpainted materials
- High poly sculpting for extra details
- Rigging and weight painting, interactable physbones, etc
- Eye tracking/visemes (voice tracking)/facial expressions/shapekeys in general
- Full body tracking
- Outfit and props creation
- Toggle and puppet menu setup in Unity
- Preparation/export as VRChat avatar (.unitypackage) and VTubing avatar (.vrm)
…and more! Just ask!
The Basic Package for one of my custom avatars includes:
- Model from scratch
- “Humanoid” rig (the avatar doesn’t need to be a human)
- Material creation
- Visemes (for lip syncing)
- 5 basic facial expressions (happy, angry, sad, shocked, and a funny one)
- Eyes setup (eye movement, blinking, etc)
- Quest compatibility
- Physbones for ears and tail (they can be grabbable!)
- Full hand tracking
- Unity setup and export as an upload-ready .unitypackage
- 1 custom animation from Mixamo
- A cool render of your posed character
- Blender, .FBX, Unity and material files
If you want extra physbones (for bouncy bodyparts and clothes, hair, etc), extra facial expressions, outfits, extra bodyparts (such as wings, tentacles, or whatever), dance animations from Mixamo, or any other things, you can add them as extras.
(I’m not offering complex custom animations for avatars at the moment, but if I ever do sometime in the future, I will update this post!)
- Quest Fallback version (extremely optimized!)
- Hairstyles and hair tufts with physbones
- Extra bodyparts (the base parts include arms, legs, ears and tail)
- Extra facial expressions
- Outfits or toggleable props
- Conversion between VRChat and VTubing formats
The VRChat avatar will be delivered as a .unitypackage file, ready to be uploaded.
If you already have a model and you just need to adapt it to be used as an avatar, or to modify a preexisting avatar (from VRchat to .vrm or viceversa), please let me know in advance!
Some gifs of my own avatar made from scratch:
Here is the form to fill if you want to check my prices and/or place an order!
You can see more of my 3D work over here!
You can contact me via email at [email protected] , telegram @yacareKB or Discord (yacarekb) (but please leave a comment here with your discord tag, so I can know who you are and accept your request!)
Thanks for your time, and I look forward to work with you and help you bring your avatar to life!
“I have read the Commissions Guidelines document, understand it, and agree to all conditions within.”