[OPEN w/ waiting list] Full scratch furry/anthro stylized avatar commissions

---------------------------COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN! ----------------------------------------------------

Hello, I’m Yacare/Kambru a 2D and 3D artist, and I’m now offering 3D VRChat avatar and VTuber commissions! Please make sure to read my Terms of Service before getting a commission from me, and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

3D SKILLS:

• Modeling from scratch, modifying and/or combining preexisting models
  • UV unwrapping, texturing, PBR and handpainted materials
  • High poly sculpting for extra details
  • Rigging and weight painting, interactable physbones, etc
  • Eye tracking/visemes (voice tracking)/facial expressions/shapekeys in general
  • Full body tracking
  • Outfit and props creation
  • Toggle and puppet menu setup in Unity
  • Preparation/export as VRChat avatar (.unitypackage) and VTubing avatar (.vrm)

…and more! Just ask!

The Basic Package for one of my custom avatars includes:

• Model from scratch
  • “Humanoid” rig (the avatar doesn’t need to be a human)
  • Material creation
  • Visemes (for lip syncing)
  • Blendshapes
  • 5 basic facial expressions (happy, angry, sad, shocked, and a funny one)
  • Eyes setup (eye movement, blinking, etc)
  • Quest compatibility
  • Physbones for ears and tail (they can be grabbable!)
  • Full hand tracking
  • Unity setup and export as an upload-ready .unitypackage
  • 1 custom animation from Mixamo
  • A cool render of your posed character
  • Blender, .FBX, Unity and material files

If you want extra physbones (for bouncy bodyparts and clothes, hair, etc), extra facial expressions, outfits, extra bodyparts (such as wings, tentacles, or whatever), dance animations from Mixamo, or any other things, you can add them as extras.
(I’m not offering complex custom animations for avatars at the moment, but if I ever do sometime in the future, I will update this post!)

OPTIONAL EXTRAS:

• Quest Fallback version (extremely optimized!)
  • Hairstyles and hair tufts with physbones
  • Extra bodyparts (the base parts include arms, legs, ears and tail)
  • Extra facial expressions
  • Outfits or toggleable props
  • Conversion between VRChat and VTubing formats

…And more!

The VRChat avatar will be delivered as a .unitypackage file, ready to be uploaded.

If you already have a model and you just need to adapt it to be used as an avatar, or to modify a preexisting avatar (from VRchat to .vrm or viceversa), please let me know in advance!

Some gifs of my own avatar made from scratch:
Yacare_VRchat_thumb
Yacare_VRchat_test_smol
Yacare_VTubing_test

Here is the form to fill if you want to check my prices and/or place an order!

You can see more of my 3D work over here!

You can contact me via email at [email protected] , telegram @yacareKB or Discord (yacarekb) (but please leave a comment here with your discord tag, so I can know who you are and accept your request!)

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to work with you and help you bring your avatar to life!

“I have read the Commissions Guidelines document, understand it, and agree to all conditions within.”

1 Like

New public VRChat avatar! A friendly capybara :slight_smile:
I will post the .unitypackage in this thread as a freebie once I have a bit of free time, so anyone can use it!
Carpincho_Posed

1 Like

I’m interested in commissioning :0 Snowiflake#0728 this is my discord tag, may i add you?

Hey there! My slots are full at the moment, but I will let you know when they’re open again, I’ll save you a spot :slight_smile:

Okay, thank you! i’ll add you on discord anyway so you can notify me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good day!

I was wondering if you had this available as a .unitypackage yet, since you mentioned you’d have it available earlier. Absolutely no pressure to respond if you’re currently busy, thought!

1 Like

You’re right, I totally forgot to upload it!
It has a couple of issues that I wanted to fix, but they’re so minor that they shouldn’t matter. I’ll see if I can fix that quickly, and add the link to the main post :slight_smile:

There, I finally uploaded the capybara avatar as a .unitypackage! Let me know if it uploads correctly or if you have any issues so I can fix them

Commissions are open once again! I will be posting the completed avatars over here :slight_smile:

This one is Frosti, for Snowiflake!

This is Jordan The Sergal! He required extra detailed work on the feet (and custom made boots for him!), as well as more revealing alternate clothes (and other parts), it was certainly a challenge to work on him and keep him with good performance (specially for the quest and fallback versions, that’s a lot of fur!) but I learned a lot in the process :slight_smile:

This is Skittles, a rainbow snow leopard!
Making all those rainbow colored spots was certainly challenging (as they follow a specific pattern!) but it was very satisfying seeing it finished at last, haha.
She’s a VRChat Avatar as well as a VTuber, and has multiple facial expressions, and has bouncy ears, hair, clothes, etc!

This is Nerumi, she’s a Snorlax!
This was a commission to use as a VTuber on Twitch as well as a VRChat Avatar :slight_smile:

This is a Shadowling!
I created this character to participate in an Official VRChat Jam event (Spookality 2023), and it was selected and featured in the second page!
I had 2 weeks to make it from start to finish, and I was able to submit it a couple of days in advance. The focus of this character was to create a cute and slightly spooky avatar that looks and performs well both in PC and standalone Quest 2, keeping a low poly count and provides customization options (such as color change, length of horns and “ears”, etc). It is a public avatar, and was available in every VRChat user’s home between October 20 and November 11.