{OPEN} Foxrally's Affordable Pokemon Avatars (all gens!) & More! (OCs, accessories, animations, particles, etc.)

hey foxrally i added you on discord, i was gonna ask if you could make me a trainer!
Thanks! my user is •❈『𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕪𝕎𝕠𝕝𝕗』❈•

Heya! Are these still available? I’d LOVE to get one at the end of next month if they are :smiley:

Hi Hi! I was wondering if I could commission a Shiny Zorua Avatar please?

Thanks in advance!

I’m ZoruaLover22 on discord!

Hello there! I added you via Discord and I was wondering if I could get a Pokemon avatar from you! Assuming they’re still open that is. ovo

Just what i needed! I’m sending you a friend request.

Hey there! Just sent you a friend request via Discord. i was wondering if you could make a few commissions for me… See you there!

1 Like

Howdy hey Foxrally. I am whypeoplewhyy. A huge fan of your work and of a pokemon that I have been searching months for. A suicune. How much would you charge? I sent you a friend request. ^^

Howdy hey Danny. Good to meet ya! Do you think Foxrally could find a suicune?

Hey, I added you on Discord but you haven’t accepted it. Are you still open?

I am interested, I want a Scrafty Avatar and I can’t find one anywhere. It is my FAVOURITE pokemon and I’d love to commission it as an avatar.

Hi! I was wondering if you also add physbones to your commission avatars, and if so how much would it cost?

Hello, I would like to talk to you about commissioning a pokemon fusion avatar and how much it would cost, my discord is Skelebro#5495, I hope to hear from you if you are still doing commissions, thank you.