Hey hey. I’m ultiMasterious. 3D Artist, working with Blender, specialize in creating avatars and do everything myself carefully and responsibly.
I’m more comfortable creating avatars using templates, drawings or 3d sculpture(for retopology).
What am I doing specifically:
- Manual Meshing or Remeshing (clean meshes)
- Blendshapes (Visemes, blinking)
- UV unwrapping
- Texturing: Diffuse, AO, Normal map, Alpha, Metallic, etc.
What 3D model styles am I creating:
- Cartoon style
- Anime / Chibi
- Abstract / Minimalist
What I create:
- Full avatar $300-1000 (humanoid, semihumanoid, furry, robots)
- Body parts $100-500 (arms, torso, face, head, etc.)
- Hair $100-500
- Clothes, hats, shoe, accessories $100-300
VRChat name: ultiMasterious
Here are several ready-made parts that I created myself and can use for the project. Over time there will be more of them.
By default, Restricted contents are filtered.
If you’d like to enable Restricted content click within the Search bar and toggle the Show Restricted option. Then click cancel.
“I have read the Commissions Guidelines document, understand it, and agree to all conditions within.”