[OPEN] Felix's Avatar Commissions/Purchase - 2021

[NO FROM SCRATCH / TDA / OC’S]

Hello, welcome to my new and updated portfolio! I’ve recently decided to make an entirely new thread due to the inactivity of my old one and I felt like a fresh start would be nice.

I’ve been a model creator since late 2017 and I’ve taken up at least hundreds of commissions thus far. I also sell most of my models already as personal VRChat account uploads. Feel free to ask for file distribution, but I don’t share out my assets as unity packages; but as raw files.

That being said, I dislike working with TDA models, so most of the time I’ll refuse those types of commissions as I’m not entirely interested in them or working with optimizing the deviantart meshes. I prefer to work with game/other anime base models for the most part.

Feel free to check out my Twitter if you’d like to get in contact with me there, otherwise add me on Discord.

Discord: Felix#2000
Twitter: https://twitter.com/datguyfelix

• My Abilities / Flaws -

Blendshapes (Visemes/Expressions/Blinking) (I’m able to make these from scratch if a model provided doesn’t have such.)**
    ** Animations (Gestures/Expressions/Shape-keyed animations/Light Particle Animations)**
    ** Mesh editing (Proportional editing, so on.)**
    ** Particle Effects (Ranges between anything, nothing gigantic.)**
    ** Shading (I do pretty well with game models, standard-ish lighting, metallics, realistic models, and of course anime models.)**
    ** Minor weight painting (Though I’m still ass at it. I hate weight painting.)**
    ** Model’s that exceed 80k+ polys**
    ** Rigid body transformations.**
    ** Dynamic bones. I try my best to prevent clippage. (Though due to how the script works, often times clippage is unpreventable, especially for fullbody users.)**
    ** Emotes/Dances/Poses**
    ** Much more. I don’t have any specifics, but I’m able to do quite a lot.**
    ** - And as stated above, I do not do from-scratch models. Most of what I do is from already used/licensed creations that I modify and alter/import/use in Blender and so on.**

Most of what I’ve been selling in terms of models are my Attack on Titan/Code Geass/Tokyo Ghoul models, and most of my miscellanious models aswell. I only don’t sell my Gilgamesh content. Please refrain from asking.

e85e9eb30385cd913b2627c95f6b7165b8510b79_2_690x461

759b2ba9a4977b25b02fd96a984b50b005c03ef7_2_690x365
a1c8ee6f712196810a684806833457b77cf071c4_2_690x388

I also create worlds for those interested aswell!

“I have read the Commissions Guidelines document, understand it, and agree to all conditions within."