Hello, My nickname is OXOOO and I make commissions avatars.
I have been playing VRChat since 2018 and during this time I have made more than 600+ avatars.
Programs I use to create avatars:
Unity (Latest for now for VRChat).
Blender (ver 2.93).
Paint․NET (Editing textures, working with layers).
Wavosaur (Editing and looping music for endless playback in VRChat).
I have extensive experience in converting XPS, MMD models:
- I can:
- Optimize Model (Work with Mesh, Polygons, Materials, Bones, UV)
- Make Model Alive (Lip Sync, Blink, Eye Tracking)
- Editing weights for VRCHAT Humanoid Avatar
- Creating Bones (Creating Humanoid Bones with Mixamo + My Weights Fix)
Abilities for your avatar that you can expect:
- Setting the default avatar descriptor (Lyp Sync, Eye Tracking, Blinks, Animators)
- Enable/Disable GameObjects
- Create bone or cloth dynamics
- Create Particle System
Creating and synchronizing animations with animators
(as an example of synchronizing the Action and FX of the animator)
- Creating hand animations (as an example, squeezing an object in hand)
- Creating Sequential Animations Through Parameters
- Ability to attach an object to the world
- Animation of the body (as an example, create an Idle pose for Crouch or Prone position)
I Work Only with SDK3:
I can create a convenient menu for your avatar:
- Create menu and submenu with preview images
- Create a huge number of menus to navigate
- Create buttons and switches without errors and intersections
- Create Float animations (As an example, color change with wheel)
I don’t have VR helmet, but I’m working and optimizing avatars for Quest.
I can also optimize the avatar specifically for fallback.
I have 2 public worlds with my avatars:
Current (Still working on it): VRChat - Home
OLD (100 Avatars): VRChat - Home
If you have thought about your future avatar, knock on Discord: OXOOO#9766
Frequent avatar prices start at $25+