[Open] Avatars from scratch. OC, outfits, accessories

Hey hey. I’m ultiMasterious. 3D Artist, working with Blender, specialize in creating avatars and do everything myself with a conscience.

I’m more comfortable creating avatars from scratch using terms of references / templates / drawings or 3d sculpture(for retopology).

I read and respect licenses and copyrights, so it is not convenient for me to create avatars from someone’s work (do not want to have a bad reputation in my profession :blush:).

I can make an exception if the license for your asset you wanna me to work with states that You are free to:

1. Share — copy and redistribute the asset in any medium or format
  2. Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the asset for any purpose, even commercially.
psst

Just pm me that you are the owner, I will believe you :wink:

Here are several ready-made parts that I created myself and can use for the project. Over time there will be more of them.

By default, Restricted content is filtered.

If you’d like to enable Restricted content click within the Search bar and toggle the Show Restricted option. Then click cancel.

What am I doing specifically:

• Manual Meshing/Retopo (I like clean meshes)
  • Rigging
  • Animating
  • Blendshapes(Visemes/Blinking)
  • UV mapping
  • Texturing: Diffuse, AO, Normal map, etc.

What 3D model styles am I creating:

• Cartoon style (my favorite)
  • Anime / Chibi
  • Realistic (not good at it but I will try)
  • Pixel
  • Abstract / Minimalist

What I create:

• Full avatar $300-1000 (humanoid / semihumanoid / furry / robots)
  • Body parts $100-500 (if you are unhappy with any area of your avatar and want to change it, such as arms, torso, face, head, etc.)
  • Hair $100-500
  • Clothes / Hats / Shoe / Accessories $100-300

Please don’t ask me to create a weapon. Itself has its own category (globally)

I will do everything carefully and responsibly, but the process can take a long time. From a week to 2-3 months depending on the complexity.

VRChat name / twitter: ultiMasterious
discord: ultiMasterious#6048

“I have read the Commissions Guidelines document, understand it, and agree to all conditions within.”

1 Like