[Open] Model Conversions, Edits, Eye Tracking, Visemes, Mesh Editing, Selling Models & More

[I DO NOT DO FROM SCRATCH CREATIONS OR OC’S / TDA MODELS]

Hi there, my name’s Felix. I’ve been a pretty avid modeler for this game since late 2017, and have converted/made over a hundred models for it. Recently started taking up commissions to make some sort of income from what I enjoy doing, as I’ve been suggested such over the time I’ve spent ingame.

I’m not picky with pricing, as long as it’s a fair enough price, I’ll be fine to do whatever. It’s best to add me on Discord, as I’ll usually respond quickly, unless I’m passed out.

Discord: Felix#2000

| What I’m able to do |

• Blendshapes (Visemes/Expressions/Blinking) (I’m able to make these from scratch if a model provided doesn’t have such.)
  • Animations (Gestures/Expressions/Shape-keyed animations/Light Particle Animations)
  • Mesh editing (Proportional editing, so on.)
  • Particle Effects (Ranges between anything, nothing gigantic.)
  • Shading (I do pretty well with game models, standard-ish lighting, metallics, realistic models, and of course anime models.)
  • Minor weight painting (Though I’m still ass at it. I hate weight painting.
  • Model’s that exceed 80k+ polys
  • Rigid body transformations.
  • Dynamic bones. I try my best to prevent clippage. (Though due to how the script works, often times clippage is unpreventable, especially for fullbody users.)
  • Emotes/Dances/Poses
  • Much more. I don’t have any specifics, but I’m able to do quite a lot.
    - And as stated above, I do not do from-scratch models. Most of what I do is from already used/licensed creations that I modify and alter/import/use in Blender and so on.

At the moment, I’m also selling a lot of my already made work. Some of the stuff that I primarily focus on making is models for Fate series, Attack on Titan, Demon Slayer, Code Geass, and Tokyo Ghoul. - So if anyone’s just interested in buying some of my content, and others. Feel free to DM me.

Here’s just a few of the models that I’ve recently worked with.

“I have read the Commissions Guidelines document, understand it, and agree to all conditions within."

6 Likes

Highly recommend, was fast and very nice to work with, and his quality is very good!

1 Like

Felix has made multiple avatars for me and I love every single one of them. He makes sure that they look phenomenal and as accurate as possible for VRChat. Though he doesn’t do from scratch work he makes up for it in how he can work with already made models. I highly recommend commissioning him if you want a specific character.

1 Like

Does good work, got the model i found up n running in no time! Highly recommend!

1 Like

High quality avatar models made ready for VRChat for an incredible price! They’re done so fast yet work like they’d taken months to make. Highly recommend 11/10 It will make you feel like you really are that character with how well dynamic bones work

1 Like

Wonderful models for a reasonable price! Every model he’s made for me has been accurate, no clipping, and as good looking as possible! I highly recommend commissioning him if you want a premium vr chat model. He’s unlike the rest of the tacky vrchat model creators you see. 10/10 satisfied with every commission I’ve made with him! Easy to converse with too!

1 Like

Absolutely fantastic work. They where very quick to respond to me and it was easy to make any request with them, super easy to work with, and the model and animations with it look phenomenal. 100% recommend for any model you need handled

1 Like

Felix is one of the most passionate people I know when it comes making Avatars right! When you are looking for an Avatar of ur favorite character and you want it to be done right, he is the guy for you! Attention to detail and making a character as close to the original as possible is his biggest strength!

1 Like

Felix was a pleasure to work with; is straight forward with limitations and also seeks to help you get the exact avatar YOU really want.

Would recommend again in a heart beat

1 Like

Fantastic to work with, I highly recommend!

1 Like

Dunno if bumps are really relevant or necessary on this site, but just gonna do one.
Thanks for all the kind words guys! I’m working toward a new PC so I really appreciate the commissions.

Here are some random pictures of a few models I’ve setup in VRC. (Reminder that I am selling them, and I still sell most of my models.)

1 Like

This man is the damn messiah. Not only did he give me a significant discount for an avatar, but he waited, and put up with all my bullshit until the end. First time buying an avatar for VRchat, I was constantly paranoid about being scammed, but he kept on reassuring me. In the end, I got the avatar as promised, and it works great. My only regret is not paying him more for this amazing model. This man’s definitely the guy to go to! Thank you, Felix.

2 Likes

Highly recommend, Felix’s models are some of the best that I’ve come across!

1 Like

Perfectly handled model, I would most definitely recommend him to others and will continue doing so.

1 Like

Amazing work. Delivered quality work in quality time, highly recommend.

1 Like

100% recommended, very detailed wont find it with most other avatar makers. def will be ordering more soon. will make the avatar to ur liking for sure, high quality and fast delivery

1 Like

First time I actually buy a avatar and I love it! I highly recommend this guy to 100%! I would definitely order from him again, great communication.

1 Like

Sent ya a friend request! Wanna get a quote on a edit job.

Really nice dude, sold me some awesome models and helped to set them up. Since I’m kinda new to all this stuff I asked many (sometimes unrelated) questions and he answered all that. Appreciated!

1 Like

I sent you a friend request, would like to talk about making and buying a model :slight_smile: