[I DO NOT DO FROM SCRATCH CREATIONS.]
Hi there, my name’s Felix. I’ve been a pretty avid modeler for this game since late 2017, and have converted/made over a hundred models for it. Recently started taking up commissions to make some sort of income from what I enjoy doing, as I’ve been suggested such over the time I’ve spent ingame.
I’m not picky with pricing, as long as it’s a fair enough price, I’ll be fine to do whatever. It’s best to add me on Discord, as I’ll usually respond quickly, unless I’m passed out.
| What I’m able to do |
- Blendshapes (Visemes/Expressions/Blinking) (I’m able to make these from scratch if a model provided doesn’t have such.)
- Animations (Gestures/Expressions/Shape-keyed animations/Light Particle Animations)
- Mesh editing (Proportional editing, so on.)
- Particle Effects (Ranges between anything, nothing gigantic.)
- Shading (I do pretty well with game models, standard-ish lighting, metallics, realistic models, and of course anime models.)
- Minor weight painting (Though I’m still ass at it. I hate weight painting.
- Model’s that exceed 80k+ polys
- Rigid body transformations.
- Dynamic bones. I try my best to prevent clippage. (Though due to how the script works, often times clippage is unpreventable, especially for fullbody users.)
- Much more. I don’t have any specifics, but I’m able to do quite a lot.
- And as stated above, I do not do from-scratch models. Most of what I do is from already used/licensed creations that I modify and alter/import/use in Blender and so on.
At the moment, I’m also selling a lot of my already made work. Some of the stuff that I primarily focus on making is models for Fate series, Attack on Titan, Demon Slayer, Code Geass, and Tokyo Ghoul. - So if anyone’s just interested in buying some of my content, and others. Feel free to DM me.
Here’s just a few of the models that I’ve recently worked with.
“I have read the Commissions Guidelines document, understand it, and agree to all conditions within."