HELP! Avatar body problem

So, im customizing this model i got from booth and i love what i did so far but everytime i move, after like 3 seconds, the avatar body just slowly goes sideways and i have no idea what’s the problem. when i stop moving my body goes back to normal, my viewpoint/camera is fine my hands are fine, but my body just straight up goes to dropkick mode. i added a picture and a video so u could see what im talking about… i could really get some help with this because im honestly confused but i do believe its a problem i need to fix in unity… thanks! original model is called siratama and its on booth btw

the video i recorded

A picture showing the problem

Capture+_2020-11-15-08-59-35

It’s really hard to tell without looking at the file. Is there an animation on the gesture or idle layer making her IK move slightly to the side?

Well, i actually fixed it a couple of hours ago but i forgot to delete the post but thanks for replying. For some reason if i change the scale/size of the avatar, it does that dropkick thing everytime i move around. I changed it back to default which is 1 and it was normal again. I wonder why it’s like that or maybe i just can’t mess around with the scale thing for that model.